Letter + Baskin Robin

9:13 PM / Posted by ~KK~ /

31/01/2010


APPRECIATE To 2 HUMAN AND ONE ANIMAL

I would like to say thank you to 'long human' chan guang xiang, 'white lobak' lee yutian, and 'fat fat' chee mei yee. Because of the accompany of them had fullfill my boredomness at this study week and also I had did a very pretty revision in this week.


You all also bring a lot of funness and happyness to me such as I zat-ing 'oiloil', 'one sun finger' to meiyi, and also while revise while dota with guang xiang.


I will fully appreciate about yours kindness, I will treat you all a lot different compare with other 'pig friend dog friend'.


Your Sincerely,
kitkit
KK
Head of Lenzai department

......................................................................................................................





Finally I had finsh my marketing revision and I feel very CB tire but that doesnot mean can back home earlier. Why? because the promise. I went for 1U and treat the little Moo Moo 'Baskin Robin'. This thing is tasty and different to other but it cost me Rm33.50, very very very pain. i had learned few thing from this lesson: do not cincai give promise and brand equity really important. But Moo feel happy then that enough already. haha ( Ei Xian your promise wait Binlui got out 1st)




Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment